Trade Stand - Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of Trade Stands for the Bonniconlon Show 2019
- ALLOCATION OF SPACE: No space will be allocated until completed entry form with appropriate fee and proof of insurance has been received by Bonniconlon Show Ltd. Stands will be allocated on first come first serve basis and Bonniconlon Show Ltd reserves the right to reject any application.
- INSURANCE: All exhibitors of trade stands must have Public & Employers Liability insurance and policies must be extended to indemnify Bonniconlon Show Ltd and The Irish Shows Association, its agents and servants against any claim whatsoever that may arise during the Exhibitors duration on the Showground’s.
- UNAUTHORISED SELLING: All exhibitors are prohibited from selling any products which are not authorised by the Relevant Authorities. Products such as pellet guns, balloons bangers etc. cannot be sold on showground’s and if found doing so, products will be seized and the Exhibitor will be removed from the Showground’s.
- LOSS OF DAMAGE: Bonniconlon Show Ltd, its agents and servants will not be responsible for any breakage, damage or loss arising from any source and Exhibitors should have Insurance cover to extend to cover any loss of damage which may occur. This is the responsibility of the Exhibitor.
- SUBLETTING: No subletting is permitted by any Firm or Company without prior consent from Bonniconlon Show Ltd.
- SHOW PASSES: Approved applications will be issued with passes for their exhibit. Passes will be posted to the exhibitor with confirmation of booking and receipt of payment. Note: Only authorised entry, No pass traders/staff must pay at entry to showgrounds
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKING: Trade stand applications must be received on or before 29/07/2019. No bookings will be accepted after the expiry date. Fees will be non-refundable for cancellations after 29/07/2019. A 15% charge will be incurred for any cancellation up to 29/07/20
- ONLINE BOOKING: Trade stand applications made online will be charged a 3% booking fee. Booking fees will be non-refundable for cancellations or unsuccessful applications.
- EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS: No exhibitor will be permitted to reserve the right to exclusive sale for any particular product sold on the Showground’s unless the exhibitor has the patent right to do so for a specific product.
- LITTER & ANNOYANCE: Exhibitors will be obliged to keep stands free of litter and bins will be provided in numerous areas around the showground’s. No exhibitor will be allowed to cause annoyance to neighbouring exhibits; exhibitors found to cause annoyance will be removed from the Showground’s.
- CANCELLATION OF SHOW: Bonniconlon Show Ltd will not be responsible to any exhibitor or its agents for any loss of profits, consequential loss, or any loss whatsoever arising for any reason of cancellation of the Show.